Stroll through the classy neighbourhoods of King West, Queen West & Dundas West, where we will visit 6 unique stores and sample chocolates & chocolaty treats like macarons, gelato and more. Learn more about where chocolate comes from, how chocolate is used in other foods, and why we crave chocolate - while satisfying those cravings!
Plus, leave with an exclusive Toffle™ aka the Toronto Truffle, a unique Toronto treat that’s a decadent mix between a maple butter tart and a chocolate truffle. The Toffle™ is only available on a Tasty Tour!
What to Expect
• Sampling of chocolates & chocolate-based goodies
• Guided tour on the history of chocolates & more
• Introduction to a selection of chocolatey stores
• Chocolate-making demonstration (Tasty exclusive!)
• Chat with store owners & chocolatiers
• Bring home a Toffle™, a new Toronto dessert only available on a Tasty Tour
• Happy times for all!
Online reservation required at tastytourstoronto.com
Saturday, September 29
Saturday, October 6
Saturday, October 13
Saturday, October 20
Saturday, October 27
Saturday, November 3
Saturday, November 10
Saturday, November 17
Saturday, November 24
Saturday, December 1
Saturday, December 8
443 King St W