Stroll through the classy neighbourhoods of King West, Queen West & Dundas West, where we will visit 6 unique stores and sample chocolates & chocolaty treats like macarons, gelato and more. Learn more about where chocolate comes from, how chocolate is used in other foods, and why we crave chocolate - while satisfying those cravings!
Plus, leave with an exclusive Toffle™ aka the Toronto Truffle, a unique Toronto treat that’s a decadent mix between a maple butter tart and a chocolate truffle. The Toffle™ is only available on a Tasty Tour!
What to Expect
• Sampling of chocolates & chocolate-based goodies
• Guided tour on the history of chocolates & more
• Introduction to a selection of chocolatey stores
• Chocolate-making demonstration (Tasty exclusive!)
• Chat with store owners & chocolatiers
• Bring home a Toffle™, a new Toronto dessert only available on a Tasty Tour
• Happy times for all!
Online reservation required at tastytourstoronto.com
Saturday, July 21
Sunday, July 22
Saturday, July 28
Sunday, July 29
Saturday, August 4
Sunday, August 5
Saturday, August 11
Sunday, August 12
Saturday, August 18
Sunday, August 19
Saturday, August 25
443 King St W