This is the food tour for all you culinary adventurers! Take a trip around the world in one lunch as we sample a variety of cuisine from various cultures in the multi-cultural enclave of Kensington Market, including a stop in Chinatown. You'll get to enjoy the sights, sounds and tastes of this colourful neighbourhood as we chow down on sweet and savoury delights hailing from Chinese and Belgian kitchens, among others! Come with an appetite, as you'll have enough samples for lunch.
Plus, leave with an exclusive Toffle™ aka the Toronto Truffle, a unique Toronto treat that’s a decadent mix between a maple butter tart and a chocolate truffle. The Toffle™ is only available on a Tasty Tour!
What to Expect
• Introduction to a variety of multi-cultural food stores
• Samples from each location (enough for lunch)
• Canadian dish with a twist custom-made for the tour (Tasty exclusive!)
• Guided tour on the history of the neighbourhood, stores and food
• Discounts at select merchants
• Bring home a Toffle™, a new Toronto dessert only available on a Tasty Tour
• Happy times for all!
Online reservation required at tastytourstoronto.com
Saturday, July 21
Sunday, July 22
Saturday, July 28
Sunday, July 29
Saturday, August 4
Sunday, August 5
Saturday, August 11
Sunday, August 12
Saturday, August 18
Sunday, August 19
Saturday, August 25
254 Augusta Ave